Roundtable Agenda

  • Tina Brown-Moore
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2007
      Tar River District Roundtable Meeting
      Thursday, September 13, 2007

      Saint Paul's United Methodist Church
      Rocky Mount, North Carolina

      6:30 - 7:00   Social Half Hour
      7:00 - 8:30   Meeting

      AGENDA

      Opening Ceremony

      Toys for Tots

      Upcoming Event Information

      Break-Out Sessions
      Cub Scouts - Event News with Mindy
      Boy Scouts - Youth Protection Training

      Light Refreshments will be served.
      Drawing for Door Prizes.

      Test your celebrity IQ.� Play Red Carpet Reveal and earn great prizes!
    • Tina Brown-Moore
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2008
        District Roundtable Meeting

        Thursday, May 8, 2008

        St Paul United Methodist Church

        Social Half Hour begins at 6:30

        Roundtable Meeting - 7:00

        This month we will offer Youth Protection Training and Climb on Safely.

        Hope to see you there!

        *
        *
        All e-mail correspondence to and from this address
        is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law,
        which may result in monitoring and disclosure to third
        parties, including law enforcement.
        *
        *