cub games

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 20, 2007
      Hi;
        Remember that the cub water games are this Saturday August 25th, If anyone has time to help setup for the games on Friday night we will be at Medoc mt. at 6pm for a couple hours(park closes around 8pm) and could use some help.
        Also if packs, troops or just some families want to campout at the park, there are spots to do so with showers, just contact the ranger at Medoc.

                    Hope to see a large group of cubs at the games on Saturday(do not forget this is not a class A uniform event
      because they will get wet) it should be a great event.

                     Any questions please contact me

    • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2007
        Just a THANK YOU to all the people that helped put on last Saturdays Cub Games!!!!!  I believe it turned out to
        be a great event, even with the heat, and the boys had fun(which is what really matters).
        A BIG THANKS to all the Cub packs that came out and participated in the event.
             All Cub packs start planning to attend next years Games which will have a theme of Derby Games, it will be on
        August 23rd 2008.
                             Thanks again for all the help!!