Philmont Council Contingent

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Hi all,

      As an FYI – the 2008 Council contingent to Philmont has 2 slots left.
      We have experienced significant sign ups in the last 3-4 weeks so if
      you have Scouts or leaders in your unit who are planning on sending
      Scouts to Philmont next year they must fill out the registration
      information and provide the payments as soon as possible.

      Please send information and payments to the council service center asap.

      Thanks - I hope everyone's summer is going good!

      Happy Scouting