Fishing tournament

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2007
      Tar River/Wilson Fishing Tournament will be held at Camp Charles on September 8th. Boy scouts will the the camp
      open to them the 7th thru the 9th for camping and the Cub Scouts will be a day event on the 8th. Cubs will fish
      at the pond and Boy Scouts will fish in the lake. If your unit wishes to attend please contact me with approx numbers and your troop wishes to camp and they prefer at certain camp site, they can get that site if its open when they preregister.
      If you wish to help run the event also please let me know.