cub games

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2007
      There will be a short meeting tonight at 6:30pm to discuss the cub games coming up August 25th. The meeting will
      be at the boddie Noell building and will only be a half hour because the district committee/commissioners meeting
      will start at 7pm. The meeting is open to anyone who can help on the event, we still need some troops or crews to
      run events and need packs to let us know approx how many cubs will attending the event. If you can and want to
      help but can not be there tonight call or email to let us know what you would like to help with.
                 If you have any questions or comments contact:Ron Kanthak(883-2716) Shelga Barfield(446-0917) or
      David Harper(883-1774)

    • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 19, 2007
        Ron, Troop 11 will be glad to help out.

        David Pearson
        Box 670
        9377 US 301 North
        Whitakers, NC 27891

        C 1-252-885-1738
        W 1-252-437-9252
        _____________
        This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
        the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
        confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
        recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
        distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
        by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.
      • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 20 10:53 AM
          Hi;
            Remember that the cub water games are this Saturday August 25th, If anyone has time to help setup for the games on Friday night we will be at Medoc mt. at 6pm for a couple hours(park closes around 8pm) and could use some help.
            Also if packs, troops or just some families want to campout at the park, there are spots to do so with showers, just contact the ranger at Medoc.

                        Hope to see a large group of cubs at the games on Saturday(do not forget this is not a class A uniform event
          because they will get wet) it should be a great event.

                         Any questions please contact me

        • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29 3:30 AM
            Just a THANK YOU to all the people that helped put on last Saturdays Cub Games!!!!!  I believe it turned out to
            be a great event, even with the heat, and the boys had fun(which is what really matters).
            A BIG THANKS to all the Cub packs that came out and participated in the event.
                 All Cub packs start planning to attend next years Games which will have a theme of Derby Games, it will be on
            August 23rd 2008.
                                 Thanks again for all the help!!