Staff updates during the summertime

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Hello all,

      As you might be aware, after 9 years, our longtime Roundtable
      Commissioner Ron Kanthak will focus a majority of his time as our District Vice Chairman of Program. He formally announced
      his decision to stepback from Tar River's Roundtable this past May.
      Please take a moment during the 2007-2008 Scouting year to thank him
      for his tireless efforts in making our District's Roundtable - GREAT!

      We are proud to announce our new Roundtable
      Commissioner Staff for 2007-2008!

      Please help in welcoming and congratulating:

      Tina Moore as our 2007-2008 Roundtable Commissioner for Tar River!

      Mindy Proctor as our 2007-2008 Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner for
      Tar River!

      Kathy Hawkins as our 2007-2008 Roundtable Commissioner for Tar River II!

      Happy Scouting!