New TV Explorer Post

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2007
      Good Afternoon all,

      WHIG TV of Rocky Mount is organizing a new Exploring Post. They are
      interested in doing a 'Scout TV Show'. It will share what local units
      are doing in Tar River District. Currently, we are looking for 5 Boy
      Scouts or sisters of boy scouts over the age of 14 years old. These
      youth will produce, direct, or host the Scout TV Show. The management
      of Whig TV will guide and teach them on how to do this.

      The 'Scout TV Show' will be on Tuesdays at 5pm. It will run for a half
      an hour. The Post will have one hour each week of 'prep' time for each
      show.

      Please share this opporntunity with your scouts and contact me with
      questions at 252-557-0638.

      Thanks and Happy Scouting!