Cub Olympics

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2006
      Hi All,

      Our next meeting for this new Tar River Cub Scout event will be July
      11th. Please contact Ron K. - our Vice Chairman of Program - for more
      information. His email is: Mescoutuscout2@...

      The Cub Olympics will be a fun time for our Cub Scouts! We are
      planning cool events and want your ideas plus your leadership. It will
      be Saturday, August 26th in Rocky Mount. This event is going to be a
      great way to kick off the end of summer and beginning of autumn for our
      cub scouts! So get your son and your pack involved right away.

      Happy Scouting!
    • episani2003