Day Camp Update

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2006
      Hi all,

      Good job to our Cub Scout Day Camp staff! We had 65 boys have fun
      last week and it was largely due to the efforts of our staff. A
      special thanks needs to go to Tina Moore and Mindy Proctor. Tina and
      Mindy served as the top leadership for our day camp and helped us
      earn the coveted National Quality Day Camp Flag!

      Our boys tried out BB guns & Bows and Arrows. Plus they made crafts,
      played sports, made new friends, learned new things, and enjoyed fun
      games. We had special speakers come in during the week -
      Firefighters, Police Officers, Foresters, Park Rangers, and a
      Magician too. When you see any of our day camp staff - Thank them for
      their leadership!

      Lastly, good news Tina and Mindy have agreed to help again next
      year. :)

      I hope everyone enjoyed their July 4th weekend!

      Happy Scouting!