Webelos I Camp at Hanna Bonner

  • cam1968nc
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3 5:43 AM
      Has anyone held of the status of the camp for Webelos I at Hanna Bonner
      that was changed form a Wolf/Bear to a Webelos I on June 29-July 1. I
      have heard that it was already filled. But they did not know if it was
      for wolf/bear or Webelos I.

      Susan Chesson
      Pack 37
      cam1968nc@...
    • Sansia
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3 3:55 PM
        As of this past Friday...
        May 18, June 1, and June 29 weekends are FULL
        June 15 has 9 spots available!

        K Richardson
        WORD Prog Chair
        ASM215, CCP3, SS19