tar river challenge

  • westec24@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 1, 2007
      there will be tar river challenge meeting tonight at dorches bab. church at 7:00 pm to decide on the patch any thing else  we need to decide on

      if anybody has any questions please call me at 919-810-7165

      thanks allan

    • westec24@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 29, 2007
        just a reminder about   the meeting tonight at 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar river challenge

        thanks allan

      • tim allen
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
          I need to give the list of my boys who will be in the arrow of light at the tar river.  Do I send them to you?

          Tim Alleen
          Pack 76 Nashville.
          462-2329

          westec24@... wrote:
          just a reminder about   the meeting tonight at 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar river challenge

          thanks allan

        • joey nelms
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2008
            I have one boy who wants to do the arrow of light at
            the tar river challenge, his name is Houston Brock

            Joey Nelms
            Cubmaster pack 587
            --- tim allen <allens0716@...> wrote:

            > I need to give the list of my boys who will be in
            > the arrow of light at the tar river. Do I send them
            > to you?
            >
            > Tim Alleen
            > Pack 76 Nashville.
            > 462-2329
            >
            > westec24@... wrote:
            > just a reminder about the meeting tonight at
            > 7:00pm at dorches baptist church and we still need a
            > list of boys who want to do arrow of light at tar
            > river challenge
            >
            > thanks allan
            > 252-469-6750
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL
            > Mail!

            > Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them
            > fast with Yahoo! Search.

            Be a better friend, newshound, and
          • westec24@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
              yes all i need is the number  and you can order the patches as well as the mothers pin

              thanks allan