Tar River District Challenge Information

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007

      Attached is the information regarding the 2007 Tar River District Challenge.  Please call Allen Moore at 919-810-7165 if you have any questions.  Cost is $10.00 before March 16th and $12.00 after March 16th.

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

    • Tony Whitehead
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007

        Do you have a copy of the Pinewood Derby rules that you could email to me?  I lost the one I got at the last Roundtable and am meeting with den leaders tonight.

        Thanks,

        Michelle Whitehead

        Pack 5

        From: "Adam Ipock" <aipock@...>
        To: <tarriverdistricteccbsa@yahoogroups.com>
        Subject: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] Tar River District Challenge Information
        Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 13:42:46 -0500

        Attached is the information regarding the 2007 Tar River District Challenge.  Please call Allen Moore at 919-810-7165 if you have any questions.  Cost is $10.00 before March 16th and $12.00 after March 16th.

        Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

        Take care,

        Adam Ipock

        ><< TarRiverDistChallenge.pdf >>

        Mortgage rates as low as 4.625% - Refinance $150,000 loan for $579 a month. Intro*Terms
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 1, 2007

          Attached are the Pinewood Derby rules for 2007.  We will have a time schedule at the next roundtable.

          Take care,

          Adam F. Ipock

          From: "Adam Ipock" <aipock@boddienoell. com>
          To: <tarriverdistrictecc bsa@yahoogroups. com>