RE: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] 2007 Centennial Quality Unit Award Commitment

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
      Please submit the form to either your unit commissioner or to me. Thanks
      Floyd for asking this question.

      Take care,

      Adam F. Ipock
      Sr. Director of IS - Technical Services
      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.
      (252) 937-2800 ext. 1212

      ADAM
      Do we turn the forms in to you?

      Best Regards
      Floyd Fincher
      Senior Designer/G.I.D.E.P Representative (ej7)
      Aircraft Fire Detection Products
      Kidde Aerospace
      4200 Airport Drive N.W.Wilson, N.C. 27893
      ph: (252) 246-7029fax: (252) 246-7182
      E-MAIL:floyd.fincher@...