2007 Centennial Quality Unit Award Commitment

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007

      Just a reminder that the 2007 Centennial Quality Unit Award Commitment form is due in February.  The requirements are much the same as the Quality Unit but the 2007 program has some numeric goals.

      If you have any questions regarding the form, please let me know.

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

      Take care,

      Adam F. Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS - Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext. 1212

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 29, 2007
        Please submit the form to either your unit commissioner or to me. Thanks
        Floyd for asking this question.

        Take care,

        Adam F. Ipock
        Sr. Director of IS - Technical Services
        Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.
        (252) 937-2800 ext. 1212

        ADAM
        Do we turn the forms in to you?

        Best Regards
        Floyd Fincher
        Senior Designer/G.I.D.E.P Representative (ej7)
        Aircraft Fire Detection Products
        Kidde Aerospace
        4200 Airport Drive N.W.Wilson, N.C. 27893
        ph: (252) 246-7029fax: (252) 246-7182
        E-MAIL:floyd.fincher@...