District Camporee

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
      Thanks to all who particpated and helped run the District Camporee
      this past weekend!!!!!
      It was a great turnout, 140 Scouts and 53 Leaders, and the few
      problems that we had will be a learning experience and should make
      next years camporee bigger and better!!!!!
      If you have any comments, good or bad, let us know. Also do we
      want to have another merit badge camporee next year or change the
      format?

      LOST AND STILL NOT
      FOUND

      ONE DRINKING GLASS WITH
      COVER

      ONE SPRIAL NOTEBOOK

      ONE PAIR OF METALLIC
      SPORT WRAPAROUND SUNGLASSES

      ONE BLACK WITH GREY
      LINING PACIFIC TRAIL JACKET, BOYS
      SIZE 10-12

      TWO NON-MATCHING GLOVES

      IF THESE BELONG TO YOU LET ME
      KNOW!!!!!!

      THANKS
      RON KANTHAK
    • Kathy Hawkins
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 16, 2007
        Ron,

        Troop 411's thanks goes out to you.  Yes you had alot of help, but you were the
        back bone that got this years project off the ground and I look foward to whatever
        next year.

        Kathy Hawkins  ASM

        episani2003 <episani2003@...> wrote:
[...]

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.

      • Richard Hawkins, III
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 17, 2007
          RON:
          THE TWO MISMATCHED GLOVES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE GIVING YOU 2 HANDS INSTEAD OF 1 !!!!

          GREAT JOB MY FRIEND, HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER!!!!!

          SCOUTMASTERS:
          PLEASE SEND ANY BOY'S TEST THAT DID NOT GET THERE TEST DONE AT CAMPOREE FOR VETERINARY OR FIRE SAFETY TO ME A.S.A.P. I WILL GRADE THE TEST AND SIGN OFF ON THE MERIT BADGE. THERE WERE A LOT OF TESTS NOT TURNED IN OR PARTIALLY DONE, SCOUTMASTERS CAN PRINT THEM OFF FOR THESE BOYS BY GOING TO MERIT BADGE .COM. YOU WILL FIND THE TEST THERE. AGAIN, THIS IS FOR THE BOYS THAT GOT A PARTIAL OR DID NOT TURN IN.

          ADAM:
          I SURELY ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO MORE CHANCES TO DO SO ANYTIME MY FRIEND! OUR THANKS TO EVERYONE, WE HAD A GREAT TIME!

          RITCHIE
          TROOP 411

          PS: PLEASE GET THOSE TESTS TO ME. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO HELP THOSE BOYS. ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE TESTS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS.

          episani2003 <episani2003@...> wrote: Thanks to all who particpated and helped run the District Camporee
[...]

        • jerry Owen
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 17, 2007
            Date was fine, format was fine. Some of the classes had too many.

            Jerry Owen
            ASM 411

[...]

            Never miss an email again!
            Yahoo! Toolbar

          • Ron kanthak
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2012

              The district camporee at Camp Charles is November 9-11th 2012.  The morning will be a camp cleanup/work day and in the afternoon will be some teambuilding fun events.

              We need 2-3 Troops to volunteer to run an event in the afternoon, whoever volunteers first will have their choice of which event they want to run.  If your Troop is willing to help with an event please contact Scott Smith at 252-813-4351 or you can contact Ron Kanthak at 252-883-2716, and we can give you the list of events. These are events that do not need to be prepared for by the Scouts.

              If you have not called about a campsite for the weekend please call Ron 252-883-2716.

                                                       Thanks