Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] winter camporee

  • Terry Leonard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
      Ron , I would like to come by tomorrow Sunday Jan. 7 07 to give you my paperwork,  sorry for it being late. call me at 314=2988
      Thanks ,
      Terry Leonard
      Troop 31,
      PS:  We are suppose to be committed for Parker camp site and we have 5 boys right now

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012

        Reminder to all units, if you have not let us know yet whether your Troop is going to attend the winter camporee and how many Scouts will attending please do so by Tuesday the 30th. After Tuesday we will check the number of Scouts planning to attend and if there is still room, we will contact the out of district and council units on the waiting list and let them attend. When you let us know the number of Scouts please list the number taking regular merit badges and the Scouts taking the 1st year program, Scouts in the 1st year program may only take the twilight merit badges on Friday and Saturday night.

             We will get the number of Scouts and units set next week and have the passwords for badge tracker setup and sent out November 6th or 7th, we will send out a email letting you know the date and time the passwords will officially go out.

                                    Thank you