winter camporee

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 4, 2007
       Happy New Year to everyone!!!

                 A reminder to all troops, the District Camporee is January 12-14th at Camp Charles and we need to know which units are planning on attending and what merit badges each scout was wanting to take. We need this information so we can set the campsite assingments and get the size of the merit badge classes set.
      Please let me know as soon as possible with at least unit number and number of scouts and leaders. The merit badges even if you give me a number for each merit badge and turn in the individual sheets at roundtable or Friday at camporee.

                 This camporee is a great place for the older scouts to get some Eagle merit badges and the younger scouts to get a combination of Eagle and regular badges.

                        If you have any questions please let me know!!!

                                                Ron

    • Terry Leonard
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2007
        Ron , I would like to come by tomorrow Sunday Jan. 7 07 to give you my paperwork,  sorry for it being late. call me at 314=2988
        Thanks ,
        Terry Leonard
        Troop 31,
        PS:  We are suppose to be committed for Parker camp site and we have 5 boys right now

                   A reminder to all troops, the District Camporee is January 12-14th at Camp Charles and we need to know which units are planning on attending and what merit badges each scout was wanting to take. We need this information so we can set the campsite assingments and get the size of the merit badge classes set.
        Please let me know as soon as possible with at least unit number and number of scouts and leaders. The merit badges even if you give me a number for each merit badge and turn in the individual sheets at roundtable or Friday at camporee.

                   This camporee is a great place for the older scouts to get some Eagle merit badges and the younger scouts to get a combination of Eagle and regular badges.

                          If you have any questions please let me know!!!

                                                  Ron

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Ron kanthak
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012

          Reminder to all units, if you have not let us know yet whether your Troop is going to attend the winter camporee and how many Scouts will attending please do so by Tuesday the 30th. After Tuesday we will check the number of Scouts planning to attend and if there is still room, we will contact the out of district and council units on the waiting list and let them attend. When you let us know the number of Scouts please list the number taking regular merit badges and the Scouts taking the 1st year program, Scouts in the 1st year program may only take the twilight merit badges on Friday and Saturday night.

               We will get the number of Scouts and units set next week and have the passwords for badge tracker setup and sent out November 6th or 7th, we will send out a email letting you know the date and time the passwords will officially go out.

                                      Thank you