winter camp

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2006
       There will be a meeting Sunday November 5th at St. Paul's United Methodist Church to finalize the merit badges to be taught at camporee in January. We will meet at 3pm and this meeting is open to anyone who wishes to teach a merit badge or help with camporee or just has coments on what they would like to see offered. This is the last meeting before the final merit badge schedule is made out. The schedule of merit badges will be handed out at roundtable Nov. 9th so units can start to signup for the merit badges, some classes may need to be limited so sign up early.

                                   Thanks

    • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Ron,
        I will be out of town on Sunday. Do not forget to include Archeology as a
        class!

        David Pearson
        Box 670
        9377 US 301 North
        Whitakers, NC 27891

        C 1-252-885-1738
        W 1-252-437-9252

        |---------+-------------------------------------->
        | | Mescoutuscout2@... |
        | | Sent by: |
        | | TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yaho|
        | | ogroups.com |
        | | |
        | | |
        | | 10/31/2006 09:54 AM |
        | | Please respond to |
        | | TarRiverDistrictECCBSA |
        |---------+-------------------------------------->
        | |
        | To: tarriverdistricteccbsa@yahoogroups.com |
        | cc: |
        | Subject: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] winter camp |

         There will be a meeting Sunday November 5th at St. Paul's United Methodist
        Church to finalize the merit badges to be taught at camporee in January. We
        will meet at 3pm and this meeting is open to anyone who wishes to teach a
        merit badge or help with camporee or just has coments on what they would
        like to see offered. This is the last meeting before the final merit badge
        schedule is made out. The schedule of merit badges will be handed out at
        roundtable Nov. 9th so units can start to signup for the merit badges, some
        classes may need to be limited so sign up early.

                                     Thanks

        Check out the new AOL. Most comprehensive set of free safety and security
        tools, free access to millions of high-quality videos from across the web,
        free AOL Mail and more.

        This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
        the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
        confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
        recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
        distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
        by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.