Re: [TarRiverDistrictECCBSA] Boy Scout Troops

  • TAstone5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Oct 18, 2006
      Hi,
      252-904-9974-cell
      Thanks,
      Tony Stone
    • Kim May
      Message 2 of 20 , Oct 19, 2006
        Troop 148 meets at Ephesus Baptist Church in Spring Hope each Monday night at 6:45.  We currently have 20+ Scouts from Scout to Eagle rank.

        On Oct 16, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Don Ulrich wrote:

        Please send me your contact info, time, and meeting place.  We have a few packs that have Webelos that need to visit Troops, and they should visit at least 3 of them if not more.  I will pass this info out at our Webelos Transition Training.

        Thanks,

        Don Ulrich

        Cubmaster Pack 752

        252-937-1016

      • David.D.Pearson@cummins.com
        Message 3 of 20 , Oct 19, 2006
          Here is a brochure for you print and pass along. It tells who "Troop 11"
          is and what we are about.

          (See attached file: InfoTroop11Brochure.pdf)

          David Pearson
          Box 670
          9377 US 301 North
          Whitakers, NC 27891

          C 1-252-885-1738
          W 1-252-437-9252
          _____________
          This e-mail transmission and any attachments to it are intended solely for
          the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain
          confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
          recipient, your use, forwarding, printing, storing, disseminating,
          distribution, or copying of this communication is prohibited. If you
          by replying to this message and delete it from your computer.
        • jerry Owen

            Message 5 of 20 , Oct 20, 2006
              Troop 411 is a new troop (6 months). We meet every Thursday except the 1st Thursday of the month at 1900 at 1st Presbyterian Church in Roanoke Rapids.
              The church is at the corner of Roanoke Ave. and E. 5th St. SM Gary Hackenburg's phone is 252-535-3042. ASM Jerry Owen's phone is 252-535-2469. Currently we have 12 boys, one SM, 5 ASMs, and one Eagle troop guide. One of our ASMs is an Eagle and former instructor at Camp Bonner.  We have 2 OA Brotherhood members. Most of our boys are 11 and Tenderfoot. We have one 15 year old Life Scout, one Second Class, and several who just joined and have no rank, yet. Anyone in the Roanoke Rapids area interested in our troop is welcome.

              Don Ulrich <donulrich@...> wrote:
              Please send me your contact info, time, and meeting place.  We have a few packs that have Webelos that need to visit Troops, and they should visit at least 3 of them if not more.  I will pass this info out at our Webelos Transition Training.
              Thanks,
              Don Ulrich
              Cubmaster Pack 752
              252-937-1016

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Terry Leonard

                Message 7 of 20 , Oct 20, 2006

                  Kim May <kimbroomemay@...> wrote:
                  Troop 148 meets at Ephesus Baptist Church in Spring Hope each Monday night at 6:45.  We currently have 20+ Scouts from Scout to Eagle rank.

                  On Oct 16, 2006, at 1:35 PM, Don Ulrich wrote:

                  Please send me your contact info, time, and meeting place.  We have a few packs that have Webelos that need to visit Troops, and they should visit at least 3 of them if not more.  I will pass this info out at our Webelos Transition Training.

                  Thanks,

                  Don Ulrich
                  Cubmaster Pack 752

                • Richard Hawkins, III
                  Message 8 of 20 , Oct 23, 2006
                    GREAT JOB JERRY, THANK YOU FOR DOING THIS!!!!!!!! YOUR FRIEND RITCHIE

                  • windknotnc@cox.net
                    Message 9 of 20 , Oct 24, 2006
                      Troop 96 Tarboro
                      St James United Methodist Church
                      Scott Byrum SM
                      Meetings on Sunday afternoons 4:00-5:30
                      252-823-5902
                      Call to schedule a visit
                    • AnthonyCHagans@aol.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Oct 24, 2006
                         Troop 217  meets on tues. @ 7:00 P.m. at the bethlehem baptist church 305 halifax road rocky mount
                        contACT ANTHONY C. HAGANS @ 252 442 1451  FOR MORE INFORMATION

                        Message 11 of 20 , Oct 25, 2006
                          Troop 718 is sponsored by Metropolitan Baptist Church 1213 Leggett Road
                          Rocky Mount, NC 27802, Phone: 252 442-4623. We meet every Tuesday night at
                          6:00PM at the church in the Scout Hut. The Scoutmaster is C. Michael Shaw
                          and we currently have 2 ASMs and 12 boys.
                          C. Michael Shaw Home:252 443-2788, Work: 252 972-1310. We also have a Pack
                          718/William Gee-Cubmaster.

                          http://mail2web.com/ .
                        • Daddybob20@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Oct 25, 2006
                            TROOP 752 MEETS AT ST PAUL UNITED METHODIST CHURCH , EVERY MONDAY NIGHT EXCEPT AFTER ACAMPING TRIP WEEKEND .I AM BOB BOBBITT ,WHATS LEFT OF THE SCOUTMASTER .
                            IF YOU WISH TO VISIT JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN . WE WILL BE GLAD TO SEE YOU .

                                                                                               BOB BOBBITT S.M.   4433-983
                                                                                              ADAM IPOCK  C.C.    937-4226