Babloo Training

  • episani2003
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2006
      Good Job goes out to Chris Sandy (from Pack 752 and a Wood Badger
      working his ticket) for leading the way for our Tar River Babloo
      Training. Over 30 leaders came out on Friday evening to learn basic
      outdoor skills for their pack. Our training team was on-hand to help
      make the training course a success.

      Further, Thank you to all the Scout Leaders for taking a Friday evening
      to learn useful camping skills!

      Again, great job on making this training a 'homerun'!