Fwd: DISTRICT CALENDAR.WPS

  • Mescoutuscout2@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 8, 2006
       Please look at this revised district calendar and see if any dates are wrong or if any dates need to be added.
                  Thanks
                Ron Kanthak

        The attached file is in Microsoft Works format.  Can you save the file as a Word for Windows file in Microsoft Works and resend to the list.  I don't have works so I can not read the file.

        Thanks!
        Susan Chesson
        Pack 37

          --
          Scott Byrum
          "A Wise-ish Owl Too"
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 20, 2006
            Try this. If you have office 2000 or better you should be able to open it.
            > The attached file is in Microsoft Works format. Can you save the file as
            a Word for Windows file in Microsoft Works and resend to the list. I don't
            have works so I can not read the file.

            > Thanks!
            > Susan Chesson
            > Pack 37
            >
            > Mescoutuscout2@... wrote:
            > Please look at this revised district calendar and see if any
            dates are wrong or if any dates need to be added.
            > Thanks
            > Ron Kanthak

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • windknotnc@cox.net
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 4, 2006
              I need an information flyer on Goldrush for Pack 96. Can someone email one to me?

              --
              Scott Byrum
              "A Wise-ish Owl Too"
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 5, 2006
                I "have" to go to the State/FSU game tonight, but I'll scan it tomorrow
                night if no one has already done so.

                --
                Scott Byrum
                "A Wise-ish Owl Too"