Re-Charters Less Two (2) Weeks Left

  • Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2013

      Folks,

      We have less than two weeks left to get our re-charter packets into the Council Office.

      Remember it is not done until the paperwork alone with the funds are at Council.

      Be sure to check to make sure that your top leaders are trained and have Youth Protection.

      As of Monday night the Tar River District had only 2 units with charters received by Council.  There are several units that don’t have top leaders trained, particularly our Posts and Crews.

      If anyone is having trouble with their re-charter, tell them to go to Tools, click on Compatibility View and add Scouting.org.  It should work then.

      The Council Office will be closed December 23rd -25th  and Dec 30th - 31st.

      Give me a call to let me know that your re-charter is done.

      Thanks,

      Terry L. Best

      District Commissioner