2014 Council Camporee Information

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2013
      Here is the link for the preliminary information about the 2014 Council Camporee to be held at Camp Bonner May 2-4, 2014.

      YIS

      --
      Adam Ipock
    • Best, Terry - NRCS, Halifax, NC
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 6, 2013

        Folks,

          Does anyone want to take on this task of coordinating 2014  Spring Camporee?   The next meeting will be Wednesday Dec. 11th 6:30 P.M., AXA Financial Advisor’s Office, 110 E. Arlington Blvd., Greenville, NC. Let me know if you have ideas for events for Scouting Heritage in our Area.

        Thanks,

        Terry L. Best

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2013

          Folks,

          Since I did not receive a response as of yet about taking on the task of coordinating the Green Area Activity at Spring Camporee, I plan to attend the planning meeting on Wednesday night.  I am still hopeful that some will step up.  Don’t worry though, if I am left with the task,  I do plan to engage all of you.

          I will know more after this meeting.  Stay tuned and ready to work during this camporee,  we want Green Area to shine again this year.

          Thanks,

          Terry Best