Popcorn Sale extended 2 weeks.

  • Matthew Connors
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      Scouters,

      We have gotten a lot of feedback from units saying that we started our popcorn sales too early this year.  Many packs just started meeting last week.  For that reason we have decided to extend our popcorn sale by two weeks.

      Please let your boys know that they will need to communicate the change in the popcorn distribution date to their customers who may be sensitive to the change.

      New Popcorn Dates

      Show & Sell Returns due:  October 24th

      Popcorn Orders/Paperwork due:  October 25th (to council)

      Unit Pickup from MBM:  November 9th 8:00-11:00 am.

      Money Due:  November 29th

      I understand that the distribution date is the same day as the Fall Camporee for our Troops.  We will look into having an alternate distribution day for Tar River Boy Scout Troops Only.

      Thanks,

      Matt Connors

      Matt Connors | Northern Service Area Senior District Executive

      BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

      East Carolina Council
      313 Boy Scout Blvd | P.O. Box 1698
      Kinston, NC 28503