Wood Badge Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2013
    Good evening Tar River District,

    The Wood Badge Course S7-426-14 Staffers are well on the way to providing some of the best training you'll ever be a part of in your scouting career.

    I have attached the Wood Badge application. I would like to see good participation from the Tar River District. Currently S7-426-14 has 7 of your fellow Tar River District Scouters serving on staff.

    Also, don't forget the upcoming training events:

    The Fundamentals of Training will be September 28th in Kinston, and

    The Trainer's EDGE will be October 5th in Havelock.

    Flyers can be found on the council website. http://www.eccbsa.org/ Both training events are FREE.

    Sincerely,

    James Suggs
    Council Training Chair