Sympathy

    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 7, 2013

      We offer our sympathy to Steve Mercer on the passing of his father William “Bill” Mercer.  Bill served scouting for many years in the Wilson District and was a Silver Beaver recipient.  The visitation is Thursday at Wilson Memorial Service, 2811 Fieldstream Drive Wilson NC from 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM.  The funeral service is Friday at 11:00 AM at First Baptist Church, Wilson NC.  Please keep Steve, Karen, and the entire family in your thoughts and prayers.

      Please see the following link for more information.

      http://www.wilsonmemorialservice.com/new_view.php?id=3426174

      http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/rockymounttelegram/obituary.aspx?n=william-l-mercer&pid=166296302&fhid=16943#fbLoggedOut

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.   ­­