Advancement verification

  • Tim Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2013

      We have been given notice that the Council Registrar will not be able to process membership, advancements or approval any Eagle applications between June 10th though June 12th due to a system upgrade to ScoutNet. Please keep this in mind as I know parents have been know to drive to the Council office in order to get applications signed for upcoming boards.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.   ­­