Tar River Challenge

    Message 1 of 15 , May 30, 2013
      If your Unit is planning to still run an event at Tar River Challenge next weekend please contact Tina Parker ASAP.  Also, if you know that you have youth from your Unit who are planning on attending please contact her with that information as well.  We are trying to get an idea of about how many people may be attending for the hotdog lunches.  Any youth that will be attending are encouraged to bring their bicycles, helmets, and fishing gear.  We will not have fishing rods available this year.

      Please contact Tina Parker at 252-544-0219 or by e-mail at tparker@...<mailto:tparker@...>.

      Tina Parker

      East Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America

      Northern Area, District Executive

      Serving Halifax, Northampton, Hertford, Bertie, and Edgecombe Counties