district cleanup day

  • Ron kanthak
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2013

      The Tar River district annual cleanup day is scheduled for May 11th. We wish to do as we have in the past by having units do a cleanup somewhere around their own area, and report to me number of bags of trash they picked up,number of people helping and total number of hours worked also where you cleaned up at. If you are not able to do the cleanup on the 11th,do it within a week or two either way and let me know that you will do it and when. That way I will wait to send in the totals.

                       Thank you