Eagle Projects

  • Tim Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 12:43 PM

      A lady that works with me sits on one of the United Way Committees. During a recent meeting she discovered several needs for a couple of local agencies that would be great candidates for Eagle projects. Below are some brief details. If you have a scout that is interested, let me know and I will get them the appropriate contacts.

      *Princeville Senior Citizen Center: Project would be a walking trail with benches. Trail would need to be well graded as many of the senior citizens have reduced capacity or handicapped.

      *Dunbar Community Development Club: This is another senior citizen center. This center is located in an old home. They have a need for rockers, bench seating and landscaping (Flowers, shrubs, etc.)

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this email