Relay for Life

  • Ron kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26, 2013

      All units, the Tarboro Relay for Life opens on Friday May 3rd at the Tarboro high school football field.  As we have done in the past the Scouts have been asked to line up around the track during the opening surviors  march and salute the marchers. Scouts, Cub Scouts, Girl Scouts,  explorers are all welcome to participate, They need to be in Class A uniforms and be at the Tarboro High School by 5:30 pm on Friday May 3rd, the opening is at 6pm and we need time to get lined up. After the opening the Scouts are done and we will have hot dogs and drinks for the Scouts and parents, they can then stay and enjoy the relay events or go home.

                   Leaders try to get as many youth to the event as possible it is a great cause and a great opportunity to get the Scouts in the public eye.

                                    Thanks