District Committe time and location change for April

  • Matthew Connors
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2013

      Scouters,

      The Tar River District Committee Meeting will be held at 8:00 pm at St. Paul United Methodist Church this Thursday, April 18.

      We have changed the time and location to accommodate those who wish to attend both the Camp Card Meeting and the District Committee Meeting.  (The camp card meeting is at St Paul UMC at  7:00 on Thursday).

      Thanks,

      Matt Connors

      Matt Connors | Northern Service Area Senior District Executive

      BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA

      East Carolina Council
      313 Boy Scout Blvd | P.O. Box 1698
      Kinston, NC 28503