Fw: Scout Discount for Globetrotters Basketball @ Greenville, NC

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21 2:43 PM

      Hi, just a reminder that you're receiving this email because you have expressed an interest in East Carolina Council. Don't forget to add lgrist@... to your address book so we'll be sure to land in your inbox!

      You may unsubscribe if you no longer wish to receive our emails.

      The Harlem Globetrotters
      are coming to
      Greenville, NC !!!

      Thursday, March 28th, 2013 ~ 7:00pm

      EXCLUSIVE BOY SCOUT DISCOUNT OFFER
      ~ SAVE UP TO $16 PER TICKET !!!
      Deadline: Noon Wed. March 27

      The Tarheel Scouter Newsletter wants to thank one of our readers, Lorene Corbett,
      for alerting us to this Globetrotter upcoming appearance in Greenville, NC.
      Lorene is Blackbeard District Cub Scout Roundtable Chair with Pack 383 in Plymouth.

      This email was sent to j_suggs_jr@... by tarheelscouter@... |
      East Carolina Council | PO Box 1698 | Kinston | NC | 28503