Scout show/Derby

  • Ron kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2013

      All units a reminder that the Scout Show/ Pinewood Derby is Saturday March 2nd at Golden East Crossing from 10am until 2pm.  As usual we will have the flag raising at 9:45am and start the Scout show at 10am, the pinewood derby will be starting at 8:00am with registration for Tigers.  Units may come in after the mall closes Friday evening and set up their booth or they can come in any time after 6:30am Saturday morning and set up.  If your unit has not let me or David Harper know what your group is planning on doing at the Scout show please contact us with what you will do and if there are any special needs you have.  Cub Scout Packs if you are running in the Pinewood Derby please also have a booth set up in the mall for the Scout Show.

      Cost is $3.00/Scout and registered leader.

      Time : 10am until 2pm  Saturday March 2nd.

      Place: Golden East Crossing

         You need to bring your own tables and materials, the mall has limited tables and most of those will be used at the Pinewood Derby.

                          Any questions please contact: Ron Kanthak 883-2716  or David Harper 883-1774