Tar River Challenge

    Message 1 of 17 , Jan 14, 2013
    Please see the attached flyer for the 2013 Tar River Challenge. Also, don't forget you can go to http://www.eccbsa.org/ and click Events to download the latest event flyers. Look forward to seeing everyone there. Thanks.

    James Suggs

    Message 2 of 17 , May 7, 2013

    Please the attachment about the Tar River Challenge.

    Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

    Message 3 of 17 , May 30, 2013
      If your Unit is planning to still run an event at Tar River Challenge next weekend please contact Tina Parker ASAP.  Also, if you know that you have youth from your Unit who are planning on attending please contact her with that information as well.  We are trying to get an idea of about how many people may be attending for the hotdog lunches.  Any youth that will be attending are encouraged to bring their bicycles, helmets, and fishing gear.  We will not have fishing rods available this year.

      Please contact Tina Parker at 252-544-0219 or by e-mail at tparker@...<mailto:tparker@...>.

      Tina Parker

      East Carolina Council, Boy Scouts of America

      Northern Area, District Executive

      Serving Halifax, Northampton, Hertford, Bertie, and Edgecombe Counties

        Message 5 of 17 , Mar 12, 2016
        This year the Tar River Challenge will be held on the beautiful campus of Nash Community College. This will be a great opportunity for Cub Scouts to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Please see the attached flyer for more details.

        The flyer should be posted on the Council website www.eccbsa.org  within the week.. Once it has been posted, those packs or individuals that wish to register through tentaroo my do so at that time. For those that wish to go a head register now just need to fill out the form in the flyer and mail payment along with the form to Council.

        We look forward to seeing you there.

        YIS,

        James Suggs
        Message 6 of 17 , Apr 20, 2016
        Don't forget that the Tar River Challenge is this weekend at Nash Community College. See attached flyer or visit http://www.eccbsa.org/ under the Events tab for flyer.

        Also the Tar River Pinewood Derby will be running Saturday morning in the Con Ed Building at Nash Community College as well. Flyer and registration details can be found on Council website as well.