Setup for camporee

  • Ron kanthak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2013

      This Saturday the 12th, we are hoping to get some units to come out to the Ruritan club to help cut a large tree that has fell into the field (Fire wood for the camporee) and cleanup and setup the Tobacco village and Ruritan area for the camporee on the 18-20th.  We also want to get the canopies for the class rooms set up and if Troops want to bring their trailers out and set them in the assigned areas they can do that also. We could use some help so we are not trying to do everything in the dark and last minute on the 18th. So if you can come out to help it would be appreciated, and if you have a chainsaw please bring it.

          WE WILL BE OUT THERE FROM 9:30AM UNTIL AROUND 2PM, DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH HELP THERE IS AND HOW FAST WE GET AT EVERYTHING.

             ALSO DO NOT FORGET TO LET ME KNOW IT YOUR UNIT WANTS BBQ PLATES FRIDAY NIGHT THE 18TH FOR DINNER FROM THE RURITAN. AS I SAID BEFORE THIS IS ONE WAY WE CAN HELP THE RURITANS FOR LETTING US USE THE FACILITIES FREE OF CHARGE. COST OF THE PLATES ARE $7.00 AND CAN BE EATEN IN THE RURITAN BUILDING IF TROOPS WANT TO, LET ME KNOW BY JANUARY 10TH IF YOU WANT PLATES AND HOW MANY SO THE RURITANS CAN PREPARE.

                                             Thanks