BBQ plates for camporee

  • Ron kanthak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2012

      All units attending the Merit Badge camporee January 18-20th. The Ruritan club is selling BBQ plates Friday night for $7.00/plate. The Ruritans have helped us the past several years by letting us use their facilities at no charge and this is one way we can help them out.  If your unit is getting out to the Ruritan club on Friday the 18th and you do not want to set up camp and cook dinner , you can preorder BBQ plates and have them ready when you get there.  You will also be able to eat the plates in the Ruritan building if you wish.

      So if your unit wants to order some BBQ plates for Friday the 18th, call or email me and let me know the number of plates by January 10th.

                        Thanks

    • Ron kanthak
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2014

        If your Troop would like to purchase BBQ plates The Friday night of the merit badge camporee(January 17th).  The Ruritan Club as usual will be selling them at $7.00/plate, please let me know by January 14th the number you will need and they can be paid for when you pick them up.  This helps out the Ruritan Club(remember they let us use the buildings and grounds for free) and also helps out Troops who do not need to worry about setting up camp and then cooking supper.

           So please email or phone me with the number of plates.

                   Thanks