Last Call!!!!

  • Tim Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      District Nominations going …. going ….soon to be gone! I have been out of the office and did not see any in my in box. Say it ain’t so….Please send today (and even tonight). I will be reviewing this weekend.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this email