Fwd: Tar River District Volunteer Recognition Banquet

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2012

      https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrSgN5wg5pRL2ZVq5x49Vwf4L2kwzzckBUKmnGK4qncl1BQqssnw

      Tar River District Volunteer Recognition Banquet

         WHO:  All Scout volunteers, spouses, as well as your Boy Scout Senior Patrol leaders

                       and OA members

       WHAT:  Join us for our annual Volunteer Recognition banquet to be held at St. Paul UMC.  We will be taking this opportunity to recognize those Scouters who have gone above and beyond for their unit or district.

         WHAT's COOKING:  Marinated Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, dessert by our very own Tim Lane!

        Tim2011.jpg

      Join us for our annual Volunteer Recognition banquet to be held at St. Paul UMC.  We will be taking this opportunity to recognize those Scouters who have gone above and beyond for their unit or district.

         WHEN: Thursday, 12/13/12, Social 6:30 PM Dinner and program starts at 7:00 PM

         WHERE: St Paul UMC 1217 Bethlehem Rd Rocky Mount NC

         COST: $10 per person

       Please RSVP NOW  aipock@...

          Contact person: Adam Ipock 252-937-4226

      Thank you from East Carolina Council!

      Volunteers like you make Scouting a real pleasure

      -
      Adam Ipock

      --
      Adam Ipock