First Aid

  • Tim Lane
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 106 KB

    Attached is a pamphlet for a Wilderness First Aid course coming to North Carolina . I took this course a few years ago to prepare for Philmont. I can tell you it was very detailed and when you completed you had confidence you would be able to handle most medical emergencies that could occur while camping.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
    individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any
    review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
    information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
    this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
    any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
    those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
    and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
    caused by any virus transmitted by this email