top leaders not trained and this past Baloo training

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2012
      First, I want to thank all who attended our Baloo training this past Friday. We had participants from not only Tar River District, but Wilson and Word districts. I particularly want to thank Charlie Lewis for letting us hold this training at his place. I haven't had a chance to send an email with some links to those recipients, but I'm going to try to work on it tonight.

      Don Ulrich
      Tar River District Training team
      252-955-3506
      donulrich@...