Scouts at Rocky Mount Prep

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2012

      If you have a scout that attends Rocky Mount Prep, please read below and encourage them to contact Vedas to assist with this assembly on Tuesday, November 8th.

      Thank you for all that you do for our youth.

      Take care,

      Adam Ipock

      Sr. Director of IS Technical Services

      Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.

      (252) 937-2800 ext 1212

      P Please consider the environment before printing my email.

      It was a pleasure speaking to you today about our need to have the Scouts to conduct the Flag salute for the RESPECT Assembly on Thursday, November 8th at 2:15pm at Rocy Mount Preparatory School.
      Would you assist me in identifying the Scouts at Rocky Mount Prep?
      You can reach me on my home number (252.442.7241) over the weekend.
      Thanks for all you plan to do.

      --
      Vedas Neal | Parent Relations Coordinator
      Rocky Mount Prep

      LEARN WITH PASSION
      LEAD WITH CONFIDENCE
      LIVE WITH CHARACTER

      3334 Bishop Road | Rocky Mount, NC 27804 | p 252.443.9923 | c 252.567.6322 | f 252.443.9932

      Rocky Mount Prep is a  Free charter school. All email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law, which may result in mionitoring and disclosure to third parties, iincluding law enforcement.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
      individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any
      review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
      information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
      this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
      any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
      those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
      and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
      caused by any virus transmitted by this email