Baloo training

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012

    I’m attaching a flyer and registration sheet for Baloo Training for November 9, 2012.  Read over it and let me know if you have any questions

    Don Ulrich

    Tar River District Training Team

    252-955-3506

    Tar River District’s Baloo Training

    November 9, 2012

    Charlie Lewis Scout Hut

    2391 Cokey Rd, Rocky Mount

    6:00 PM- We’re done

    $5.00 and food provided

    Please fill out the registration sheet and email it to donulrich@... or mail it to 5033 Netherwood Rd, Rocky Mount, NC 27803.  If you have further questions, please email Don or call 252-955-3506 before 9:00 PM

    smallest baloo

    Baloo Training Registration

    Tar River District

    Tar River District Baloo Training Registration

    November 9, 2012

    Unit name, unit leader, address, contact phone number for unit

    Name

    Address

    Phone

    Email