Baloo training

  • Don Ulrich
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012

      The Scouting extraordinaire of Tar River District, Mr. Charlie Lewis, has graciously volunteered his place to host Baloo training on a Friday night.  I need for all Cub Scouters to look at their schedules and come up with a Friday night date that they think could work for them.  I know we can’t please everyone, but we’ll do the best we can.  For you taking Wood Badge or plan to take it sometime, this would be a great time to volunteer and teach a section of the Baloo training to fulfill your training requirement for wood badge.  If you would just like to volunteer to teach a section because you just want to, please let me know.

      Thanks for all you do,

      Don Ulrich

      Troop 11 BSA

      Troop 0011 American Heritage Girls

      Tar River District Trainiing Team

    • Don Ulrich
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2012

      I’m attaching a flyer and registration sheet for Baloo Training for November 9, 2012.  Read over it and let me know if you have any questions

      Don Ulrich

      Tar River District Training Team

      252-955-3506

      Tar River District’s Baloo Training

      November 9, 2012

      Charlie Lewis Scout Hut

      2391 Cokey Rd, Rocky Mount

      6:00 PM- We’re done

      $5.00 and food provided

      Please fill out the registration sheet and email it to donulrich@... or mail it to 5033 Netherwood Rd, Rocky Mount, NC 27803.  If you have further questions, please email Don or call 252-955-3506 before 9:00 PM

      smallest baloo

      Baloo Training Registration

      Tar River District

      Tar River District Baloo Training Registration

      November 9, 2012

      Unit name, unit leader, address, contact phone number for unit

      Name

      Address

      Phone

      Email