Tar River District Roundtable, 10/11/2012, 6:30 pm

  • TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2012
      Reminder from: TarRiverDistrictECCBSA Yahoo! Group

      Title: Tar River District Roundtable

      Date: Thursday October 11, 2012
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Location: St Paul UMC 1217 Bethlehem Rd Rocky Mount NC
      Notes: Social starts at 6:30pm and the Rountable begins at 7:00pm.

      We meet on the second Thursday of each month except July.

    • TarRiverDistrictECCBSA@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2012

        Date: Thursday October 11, 2012
        Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm