2013 Tar River District Boy Scout Merit Badge Camporee Book

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2012
    Please find attached the Camporee Book for our January 2013 Merit Badge Camporee.

    Please send an email to Ron Kanthak at hippydad@... or Adam Ipock aipock@... by October 11, 2012 with your troop number and the total number of youth attending.  Please also let us know how many of the total youth you plan on enrolling in the First Year Camper Class.  We need this information to setup Badge Tracker and also to plan classes.  You may also call Ron at 252-883-2716 if you have any questions.

    We look forward to having you and your youth attend this event.

    Ron Kanthak
    Adam Ipock