Unit Information Needed for Fall Round-Ups

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2012
      Good Evening Fellow Scouters,

      I'm in the process of updating our District's information on unit contacts, and meeting nights. The information obtained will be used during our Fall Round-Ups and throughout the year when we have parents inquiring about our local units and their meeting nights. If you know that your unit contact person is not on our Yahoo Groups email list, please forward them this email.

      It is important to update this information due to changes in leadership in units, and/or meeting nights. I need the following information to complete this updated list:

      1. Unit #
      2. Unit Contact Person (phone # and email)
      3. Charter Organization
      4. Meeting night and time
      5. Meeting place if different than Charter Organization

      Thanks for all you do for the youth of our communities. Please email me directly with the updated information. Please do not reply to the Yahoo Groups email.

      Yours in Scouting,

      James Suggs
      District Commissioner
      Tar River District