Saturday's Program Kickoff

  • Lew Sisson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7 12:05 PM
      Hello All,

      For planning and resource purposes, we are looking for an accurate number of attendees who plan on being at this Saturday's Program Kickoff in Greenville.  If you are planning to attend and have not yet signed up with council, please shoot me an email and let me know.  If you have any questions about this Saturday's event, feel free to shoot me an email and ask.

      Thanks,

      Lew