Matt Connors

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
    Please find attached two pictures of Matt Connors, our new Tar River District
    Executive. Matt is presently employed in a rural district in Johnston City,
    TN. He and his wife Nivette and two children will be on the job on September
    4, 2012.

    Welcome Matt, Nivette, and family to the East Carolina Council and Tar River
    District!

    Adam Ipock
    Sr. Director of IS Technical Services
    Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc.
    (252) 937-2800 ext 1212
     Please consider the environment before printing my email.

    CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE- This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the
    individual or entity to which they are addressed and may contain confidential and or privileged material. Any
    review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
    information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
    this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer. Please note that
    any view or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
    those of Boddie Noell Enterprises, Inc and or its affiliates. Finally, the recipient should check this e-mail
    and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Boddie Noell Enterprises accepts no liability for any damage
    caused by any virus transmitted by this email
    Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
      Good morning

      As you have heard in a previous email, Matt Connors father Bob Connors passed away July 17th.  Please keep Matt and his entire family in your thoughts and prayers.

      If you would like to send Matt a card, his address is:

      Matt Connors
      PO Box 4613
      Rocky Mount NC  27803

      YIS,