Fw: Venturing Leader Specific Training this coming Saturday.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2012

    Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:31 AM
    Subject: FW: Venturing Leader Specific Training this coming Saturday.

    Scouters,

    Last reminder that we are offering Venturing Leader Specific Training this weekend at Fairfield center in Kinston. Course will start at 0830 and last until we are through. If you are a Venturing Leader or may one day see yourself as a Venturing Leader, this is the course for you.
    We have 2 instructors coming all the way from White Oak River District to instruct this course for us. Frank and Holly Miller. There is plenty of room for more students. 11 have requested so far.

    Michael A. Noble Sr.
    Caswell District, BSA
    Training Chairman
    (252) 286-1376